(Source: musicmaejor, via fuckyeah-childishgambino)
This is so important.
(Source: roymustache, via songs-of-yesterday)
LOOK AT HIM HE IS THE TEA
(Source: -teesa-, via ok-os)
“Knowing that he wouldn’t be there for her wedding, a terminally ill father walked his 11-year-old down the ‘aisle’ years early with the pastor sweetly pronouncing them ‘daddy and daughter’.
Jim Zetz, 62, from Murrieta, California, who has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, proudly held his daughter, Josie’s hand during their backyard ceremony on March 14 and placed a sparkling ring on her index finger.”
If we’re dating and you don’t let me pretend to play bongo drums on your butt then guess what? We’re through
14 things to remember in a relationship (via hollowfawn)
(Source: officialdrunk, via plasticmasks)
Ted Bundy Quotes
1) “We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow”
2) “You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You’re looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!”
3) “Sometimes I feel like a vampire.”
4) “Murder is not about lust and it’s not about violence. It’s about possession.”
5) “I’ve met a lot of men who were motivated to commit violence just like me. And without exception, without question, every one of them was deeply involved in pornography. “
6) “What’s one less person on the face of the earth, anyway?”
7) “I just liked to kill, I wanted to kill”
Ted Bundy was many things, many bad things, but he was also very charming.